- To test the applicants’ communication skills, topic knowledge, thought process and their leadership impact on the audience before finalizing their merit lists and offering admission / JobsHealthy debate leading to selection of one or more candidates from the group on a given topic is conducted in GD round.
- No. Of candidates and time duration to be decided for each group.
- Knowledge of the Subject is very important
- Speaking isn’t enough, you must talk relevant because the judges check the knowledge of the student on the given topic
- Listening skills play an important role in winning
- Communication skills is the fundamental for a successful GD
- Body language and Appearance are monitored
- Leadership Skills play significant role in the success
- Written Ability Tests conducted in lieu or in addition to GD